Monday, February 2, 2009

This morning's smoothie:

1 banana
1 gala apple
1/2 lemon
some pineapple
some lettuce
some water
...

I should have written down the ingredients as I went, but I was busy thinking of my to-do lists and snacking on too many cashews.

My second smoothie:

1 banana
other half of lemon
some pineapple chunks
1 cup water
1 tsp. dulse flakes for novelty
1 tbsp. hemp seed nuts for kicks
2 cups or so of swiss chard leaves and spinach shoved in to complete the ensemble.





Finally, a green smoothie that is green. This smoothie smells sweet and has an ocean twinge to it. I don't think twinge is the best word -- the salty taste is more like a twang that comes and goes in your mouth but the aftertaste is lemon. I like it.









And here's a fuzzy photo of the ad libbed beet pudding I made last night. The photo is mostly of my hand though. Check out those tasty metacarpals.

Almost done soaking some sunflower seeds for the recipe I'm following for tonight's dinner. I will try to stick to the recipe. Really.

No comments: