Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Best Salad Ever.

Sarah took the photo.. and made the salad.. thats why it looks and tastes way better than mine

Tonight I experienced the good kind of BSE (Best Salad Ever), made by my friend Sarah, a fellow raw keener. Looks good, doesn't it? (Sarah took the photo with her fancy iphone.) Now I know how to make a proper salad! I don't know what I was doing before, but it just wasn't right. I would go so far as to say it was wrong.

To make The Best Salad Ever

Sarah's salad consists of the following:

1:1 handfuls of baby spinach and herb greens salad
1 braeburn apple cubed
1 avocado cubed
1 orange bell pepper sliced
some olive oil
some dill
some sea salt
half a lemon, juice squeezed on top
All mixed together
I might be forgetting something.

This was one amazing salad. I want to make my own salads that taste this good. I want to share the BSE with the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go to this link:

http://www.culturebully.com/the-bird-and-the-bee-on-the-ellen-degeneres-show

I really like this song - you can eat your BSE and listen to this song. What a perfect world :)

Sonya said...

Thanks, that song is kinda catchy... At first I thought it was a children's song about a bird singing to a bee from across the ocean.