Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oranges in Smoothies are Just Okay

Last night I walked to the store to pick up 10 lbs of oranges for my morning smoothie(s). I felt a little high on my walk; everything was loud and startling and people were speaking in all these different languages. It was wild. (I'd been accustomed to sitting all day in my room, which is essentially a sensory deprivation lab.)

Anyway, upon my return to the apartment building, noticed that some hilarious person had removed the circular lockpad from the front door. So.. I tried to stick my key in, because, why not, it might work. That didn't work. Luckily I remembered that I have a brain and so I used that instead. I walked to the rear of the building and let myself in before hilarious person was doubly hilarious.

Morning smoothie:

You know the drill.
1 banana
1 tbsp. hemp seed nuts.. or maybe it's hemp nut seeds
1 peeled orange
lots of spinach
water
half a peeled lemon

No comments: