Saturday, February 21, 2009

Investing in Reality + Creating Value. Or is it the other way around...

Listened again to the 57 min. wlir interview with Tim VanOrden: making conscious choices.

Almost makes me want to go for a run through the forested trails. Almost.

Slept-in this morning. Another beautifully sunny day. Went for a walk to the store. Lucked out and got my friendly cashier who knows not to bag my stuff. I love when people are happy to see me: "Oh yes! It's you! I don't have to bag your stuff!"

12pm: Had kale and avocado salad that I'd prepared last night to see if it'd taste even better after sitting overnight in the fridge. It tasted the same (good).

1:33pm: Realize that I don't like telling people what to do. Must be the libertarian in me. So, how to reconcile this with my life's ambition which is mainly to show and tell people what's best for them... ha. Going for a walk now to get out of my head and into the world.

Time to create more and regurgitate less (look I made a pun on a food blog).


++++++

4pm: Blueberry-lemon-strawberry-banana-apple-cayenne-cacao smoothie.

6pm: A mixed greens salad with avocado, red onion, tomato, hemp seed nuts. Dulse.
overheard: be weird and selfish.  done and done.

No comments: