Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Appetites and Aversions

Nine days of eating raw foods. I feel most excellent. No little green men or righteous 80s dudes have visited me yet, but I remain naively optimistic that there are many, many vibrational frequencies more easily accessible to me in this raw food-induced state of wellbeing that are yet to be explored. Raw Foods for President! Vote for Change (of mental state)! Well, raw foods are inspiring but they wouldn't run a country. They'd be all over the food security issues, though.

This morning's green smoothie:

1 banana that I forgot to add until I was about to drink the smoothie
1 whole peeled grapefruit
1 tbsp. hemp seed nuts
2 cups spinach
a leaf of swiss chard
some water



This was last evening's view of English Bay that I drank with my eyes as I sat on one of the many birdpoop-saturated benches while talking on the phone to my Grandma. [Yes, the words birdpoop and drank should never be in the same sentence.]

No comments: