Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Indian Avocado Spinach Dip

(I'm a very busy lady as you can tell...)Thank-you goes to the resourceful Michelle for suggesting this raw dip of filling deliciousness. Easy Indian-Mexican fusion; I like it. It would have been even tastier but I was having too much fun with the black pepper grinder and so... peppery.

I've been eating lots of avocados lately. The fats and/or B6 in avocados are supposedly good for regulating the adrenal gland stress response. Which comes in handy during those times when you're trying to arrange the crudités just so. Darn! I should have placed the tomato seeds underneath the carrot lobster as roe. Next time...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank Tastespotting, one of my favouritest procrastination tools at work that technically looks like I am still working.
http://www.tastespotting.com/

I just bought a 5-pack of avocados.

Sonya said...

5-pack! That's what I like to hear.

Thank you for introducing me to your tool of procrastination, I think. This looks good right about now: http://www.rasamalaysia.com/2009/02/tom-yum-recipe.html