Thursday, April 2, 2009

For April Fool's Day I had some tomato sauce with cooked golden nugget potatoes, as I am (formerly) a potato fiend. I don't know what happened, but either the potatoes or the sauce tasted "off". Not as tasty as I'd remembered it being from yesteryear. Plus the digesting it part was not so hot. I know, I went from 2 months of raw greens and fruits with some nuts to cooked starch, so what did I expect? Well, I expected cooked starch to be easy to digest, really. I'm reallllllly hoping that later when I eat the far east Thai fare it fares better by far.

My daily meals revolve around fruit and green smoothies, and kale & avocado salad. Simple is best. And: "Freedom is obedience to self-formulated rules" (Aristotle). Here's some more Tim @ northern Malibu for a September XTERRA race (I will visit this beautiful place. On my bike! And run through the hills... so much fun!):

No comments: