Friday, April 10, 2009

Throwing a Disc, Literally and... Literally/Figuratively

Everybody says "literally" when they really mean "figuratively"!  And everybody over-generalizes!  ;-)

Below, a photo of my morning green smoothie caught in blenderiffic action.

banana, spinach, strawberries, cayenne, blueberries, water   Enjoyed several smoothies, salads (with dulse and walnuts), cashews and brazil nuts today. Threw a disc around with Goran this evening and did something weird to my lower back, entire butt and upper leg region. Okay, actually I'd pulled a muscle earlier today while dancing to the radio in the bathroom and doing a patented move where I turn and jump at the ceiling. Exuberance aplenty.








spring mix salad with dulse, avocado and walnutsI am extremely excited for summer. Tomorrow I'm up early for a roadtrip to the Skagit Tulip Festival with Crista and Sumit to look at 15 miles of tulips. I'll bring a book. Anyway, even if it's snowing/raining in Washington, my good mood will persist! Summer is coming....

2 comments:

Tulip Girl said...

Sorry the weather, delayed blooms and threat of long border wait resulted in you misleading your readers. But stay tuned b/c we will reach tulip valley in 2 weeks. :)

Sonya said...

Yeah, really! If I have not my word, I have nothing.

I bet everyone is sitting on the edge of their seats [I know I used plural, but I think my sister reads this too once a season] in sweet anticipation of reading about our trip to see flowers bloom in Skagit. Yes, the grass is always greener....