Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today I ate: a slice of raw pesto pizza; 3 cacao-cayenne-fruit smoothies (breakfast + 2 suppers); an evening salad of typical abundant greens as pictured here (green mix, campari tomatoes, avocado, dulse flakes, olive oil, himalayan pink salt); some cashews and brazil nuts.

Exercise: a walk along part of the English Bay seawall, yoga (Awkward Pose in public restroom without peeing all over seat.  Here's another type of long awkward pose to which we can all relate).

Curiosities: my teeth were 'stained' blue so I brushed them with two kinds of toothpaste and now they are whitish-er. *Relieved*

This is weird, but sometimes when I'm doing nothing, the least-toned parts of my legs (the soft fat areas) tingle. That's a new thing.  Sensational.  I'm hoping it's the cellulite going away, the muscle toning + a sign of increased blood flow to the capillaries.  In my world, that's what it means.

No comments: