Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eager For More...?

Broke my fast with a strawberry-banana-spinach-cayenne smoothie, peoples!

Then I ate some cashews!

Next, I made a kale & avocado salad with garlic and tomatoes and a strangely scented avocado!

And I ate it!

A strawberry-banana-kale smoothie!

Enthusiasm brought to you by: the image of a life I envision. I think that's redundant. But yeah, I feel best when I actually move my body and do things with it -- while living in my head is nice, no one else can join me there. Yay for shared experiences.

This afternoon, walked the Stanley Park seawall with Goran; stocked up on cashews and stuffed my face while Goran had a burrito. We discussed foods and soil nutrient deficiencies. Combined with a daily routine of physical activity, I think eating lots of greens and fruits is agreeable with my body. Also, having a home garden is agreeable. Having friends who agree with me is nice, sometimes. Greedy is okay when I like it.

Oh, also, I'm soaking some chickpeas overnight. I love chickpeas but at the moment I feel ambivalent about eating them cooked. I'm on a roll with the raw thing and I want to see if I'll suddenly levitate... I bet I'll find out that I would have levitated had I continued eating totally raw for just one more day. He ha ho. I don't want to levitate though, so that point is moot. For fun I've consulted my natal astrology chart just to see Goran's eyes roll: Mars conjunct Saturn in retrograde="Irresistible force meets immovable object. Proceed with caution! There is a lot of energy available for disciplined work, but push too hard and you may break something." Gee, thanks for the clarity. (To heck with external guidance! I feel like Dorothy who knew where home was all along.)

Yes, I forgot to write in my journal tonight -- can you tell? And out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look in the mirror and say to yourself: I deserve all good. I deserve to be prosperous. I deserve joy. I deserve love.
Open your arms wide and say: I am open and receptive. I am wonderful. I deserve all good. I accept!



All is truly well. Louise