Friday, March 27, 2009

Bike Pr0n

Day 62 of subsisting on greens, fruit and green smoothies, cashews, various raw concoctions and lots of avocadoes. I've lost a little bit of weight (not exactly my goal) and I think that I'll gain back some mass in muscle if I actually lead an active lifestyle. So here I go. (The bikes below are owned by other people but I like the soma double cross in the second photo.)

fun in the mountains (not my bike)

I've never understood how that slightly raised point of the seat could possibly be a good thing.

this would also be fun

So I'll go with this one, except I'll add some pedals:



Breakfast: spinach-strawberry-banana smoothie for breakfast.

Lunch: Kale and avocado salad with tomato, clover sprouts, lemon and one clove of garlic, chopped, for a nice change of taste.

Cashews.

Strawberry-mango-banana smoothie.

A huge mixed greens salad with all the trimmings.

10pm-11pm bike ride.

Urban Gardening: New Growth Industry

And The Psychology of Passive Barriers: Why Your Friends Don’t Save Money, Eat Healthier, or Clean Their Garages

No comments: