Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday, which means fun times with good people. We ate at the Radha Yoga & Eatery -- I had the raw version of the beet and apple salad... I was distracted by laughing too hard at innocently-intended remarks about people eating out at restaurants so I forgot not only my age but also to photograph my raw pizza -- a spinach cashew 'ramasan' cheese creation. Very nice.
Also had some chocolate mousse pie. Scrumptious. Borderline scrumpdiddaliumptious.

The night was young, so we went to Checkers. There, Michelle made one woman from Ontario very happy by singing a karaoke love song. Michelle also made Donna very happy. Oh I'm so funny. That joke was poorly executed and not really a joke.

Lori displayed her artistic talents and resourceful bent by writing messages in cream when no other writing utensils were available.

Trying to think of other things food-related... um nope. Time for a walk on the seawall while the sun is here.

No comments: