Tuesday, March 10, 2009

East is East

mmmango Today! was way too sunny for Vancouver. It threw me off of my normal routine, so I ate a mango-spinach-blueberry breakfast smoothie, then sat on the computer all day! Take that, sunny day.

And ate 2 more smoothies, then a kale and avocado salad plus 2 large salads before going out to East is East. I haven't left for the restaurant yet: I ate too much today (incase there's nothing at the restaurant for me to eat...) and it hurts to move. I wonder if writing that will make it true... in which case, I feel good and move with ease. And I don't have to pee at all.

To be updated upon my glorious return.

***

I'm back; I had a liquid dinner consisting of water with lemon and a Calcutta Monsoon smoothie (coconut, pineapple, something something) since I don't usually have that type of smoothie. East is East had no more clean glasses so they served the smoothie to me in a to-go plastic thing. I felt special.

No comments: