Thursday, June 4, 2009

Radha Again

What a magical evening! -- I wanted something with lemon in it for dessert, and, without asking (outloud), I got it! Completely unplanned. Woohoo for me.

I was excited all day for some vegan sinner (hah funny typo so I'm leaving it) with Michelle at Radha. Selections from the new summer menu:

Appetizers:

handmade gnocchi - with local mushrooms & gremolata

mezze - herbed cashew ‘cheese’-stuffed pickled [not pickled] sweet peppers, assorted marinated olives & sundried tomato humus with sourdough spelt flatbread

Main:

spinach and almond ‘ricotta’ phyllo purse - with balsamic & mint marinated grilled summer vegetables, soft organic polenta & fresh tomato coulis [I was thinking 'coulee']

strawberry shortcake - warm individual olive oil cake, vanilla bean-macerated fresh strawberries, whipped cashew cream

Herbal passion tea shaken and iced, then a lemon and berry cake slice.

No comments: