Sunday, June 7, 2009

Friday: Steamrollers for breakfast (tried the veggie 'curry in a hurry' -- it was okay), plus my staple smoothies, then seawall-sunset walkage finishing off with a veggie delite sandwich and pale fries from Hamburger Mary's.  There is some ingredient in Hamburger Mary's' sandwiches that just doesn't sit well with me.  I don't know what it is, but it's unsettling.  Literally.  I think I've just said the same thing twice.  That doesn't sit well with me either.  Yet I continue to do it, too.

Saturday: Smoothies and some seawall walkage, then a masala wrap, followed by the I'm-kidding-myself-that-this-is-healthier version of desserts (chewy ginger cookies and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies) from Capers.

Sunday: Spinach smoothie before and after baseball.  WATER!  Oh, how I thirst for thy wetness.  Goran was downtown so we went for a dehydrated stroll on the seawall around the entire Stanley Park, where I took many a photo of tourists taking many a photo.  Unfortunately, I still haven't had any incentive to buy a new card reader, so no pictures are forthcoming.  Tomorrow!

No comments: