Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today is the Day

So. I'm a devoted fan of Michelle's food blog and I am proud to admit that I enjoy peering through that virtual window into her kitchen to enjoy her dinner with her on a daily basis.  So to give others that same creepy thrill, I'm copying Michelle's idea, but I'm doing it raw in a vain attempt to be an original individual.
This is a record of the living foods in their raw vegan deliciousness, that I have for dinner.  Or throughout the day.  I'll work out the exact logging as I go.  Essentially, this is a method to help me focus on transitioning to the best nourishment for my body, and sticking with it by the time 90+ days have passed.  And if this is fun, I may continue it... so this blog may take awhile to complete.  But I will persist, one day at a time, to fulfill my duty; and, before I know it, I will be the gayest living foods vegan ever who likes to stick commas all over the place.
And there's no better time to begin than today on the 13th!  Beginning on this day gives me further confidence in the auspicious outcome of my undertaking.
Counter-intuitively, a word my elementary school teacher used to describe how I arrived at solutions to math problems, I was vegan before moving to BC.  But, since everybody here is all about yoga and eating only organic vegetables, my contrarian nature compelled me to revert back to processed crap.  I mean carp.  I eat fish again.  Will I be eating fish for much longer?  If ever again?  Does anyone really care?  Stay tuned.  I like to feel good about what I put in my body.
Pay attention, boys.

No comments: