Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Subcookie

ew

This is part of what I ate today. A subway sandwich, two cookies, two carrots, salad... I'm so full. I think this photo will make a good before-and-after photo as the 'before' part. I'm really excited about my Vita-Mix. According to an automated e-mail, the thing was shipped last night and should be here within the next week or two. I bought some vegetables and fruits in anticipation of my blender's safe and speedy arrival. I know, I could eat my fruits and veggies to the exclusion of junk right now, but it's more fun to wait for the blender and credit it with the magical nourishment of my body. And soul I suppose.

[Edit:  Looking at this photo the next day, it turns me off.  I ate that?!  (I'm good at judging -- hell, I went to Sunday school for years as a kid.)]

No comments: