Monday, January 19, 2009

Daily Postings?

Hi there.  


... but you can call me every day.

My name is Sonya; you may recognize me from such online excitements as ___, ____ and ____.  Those are my embarrassing sites that I don't want to discuss until I fix them in a lasting way.  Why not?  Because I am aware of my tendency to blur the artificial lines between my professional and personal life.  I don't see that as a bad thing on principle, but I'm not sure I want people to know more about me than I've reflected upon just yet.  This is also why I don't tell people about my blogs.  Sometimes I remember that people other than people like me can read the stuff I post and so in a fit of long-term projection I go back and delete all the swear words or posts that make more sense than I've meant for them to.  At other times, I leave those posts up, because the thought that someone might read something I've typed and take me seriously in the wrong way (and most ways in which people take me are not the ways I'd prefer) and be offended is worth the fleeting entertainment.

My point.  My point was that I DO post here every day, but some posts have been deleted in my more sober moments.  The posts that recommend oral sex for protein, for example.  It must be true; I read it on the internet:

"I ate falafel and listened as the panel addressed, among other things, one of the most interesting vegan concerns: the nutritional benefits of vegan oral sex. Apparently a vegan’s vaginal secretions and semen contain more Vitamin B-12 than human blood." - Nora Casey.
So this means that only the nerdy vegans are vampires.

No comments: