Thursday, May 7, 2009

This morning for breakfast: banana-grapefruit-apple-mixed greens salad smoothie.

Lunch: a super deluxe vegetarian burrito with brown rice (#3) from Steamrollers. Not that tasty. Plus I just felt hungrier later in the day.

Snack: a grapefruit and an apple.

Woops, I've messed up my blood sugar level. I feel a hunger, but for what? All day I've been thinking of having red curry for dinner from the Thai place down the street, but instead, I'm heading to the produce store. A small but important victory (against myself? Divide and conquer...? No! Cut out the crap and unite with what strengthens/enriches experience. Yep).

Hah, I can hear somebody's radio alarm beeping in the building next door (my window is open) -- I bet somebody set their alarm for PM instead of AM -- no one is in the room to turn it off. I wonder if the people in that building are going nuts yet. If not, this oughtta make zenmasters out of the lot of them. [Edit @7pm: the alarm is still going strong. I'm impressed. Impressed that I'm still sane. No comments from the peanut gallery, Mom.]

Dinner: A mouthful of salad, some sunflower seeds and raisins, a strawberry-banana smoothie. Probably not the best as food combining goes.

I like this song. It reminds me of what I'm forgetting.

No comments: