Saturday, May 9, 2009


After a 4am bedtime last night, I woke up today feeling less than stellar. Yes, I use that word. Drank some water, enjoyed a refreshing banana-strawberry-grapefruit-cayenne smoothie and went for a walk to the usual park by English Bay. Busy on a sunny Saturday. Sat in the sun with the pigeons and tanned my left side while listening to Daniel G. Amen's audio book about proper brain functioning and behaviour. Walked through the alleyways home, had some tomato and avocado panini things with banana and sunflower seeds, went for a bike ride around Stanley Park again with Goran. I didn't bring my camera with me anywhere today. Noticed the tides were high for the second day in a row (May 9 4:03am full moon), came home to change clothes after bike ride. Boo-yah -- I was the first to confirm attendance at our softball game this Tuesday, sitting at the computer while Goran searched for a Family Guy espisode to show me. After that, went for an evening stroll to Capers for some cashews and a masala wrap (cous cous, peppers, raisins, almonds, lentils...). For dessert, some cherries. Early to bed tonight.

No comments: