Sunday, May 17, 2009

22 degrees Celsius outside today, and my room's heater is going strong. Strange.

I ate all raw except for two veggie patties remaining in the 4-pack from yesterday. I had them for breakfast with a salad and avocado first thing in the morning because I woke up thinking, 'Ew, those veggie fake chicken burgers were gross. I should get rid of them right away by eating them now.'

Later: an apple, a grapefruit, a handful of cashews, another smoothie and then a seawall walk with Goran. We entertained thoughts of stopping for a veggie burger at Vera's until divine intervention in the form of a suspicious "closed for an hour due to unexpected slicing off of finger" note scribbled in blood on their door, effectively derailed that train. Okay, the sign wasn't as descriptive; but c'mon, we all know what happened.

I came home and made a smoothie + ate a whole banana. My room is too hot. I am falling asleep.

I'll have a new and working card reader for my camera one of these days.

No comments: