Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Yesterday, in addition to my usual smoothie and banana-with-peanut-butter, I made a sandwich with sweet red peppers, lettuce, cucumber and old white cheese.  I snacked on that "sweet protein mix" in the background (dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins).

Last night I did kundalini yoga for the first time; I was sweating within the first 5 minutes and we weren't doing anything too intense.  Or maybe I was, haha.  Today my muscles are sore.  Everyone else (ahem, Michelle) seems to be fine.  I enjoyed the class; the instructor is awesome and considerate, the people are fit, the kriyas are done with eyes closed (major plus), the atmosphere is warm and accepting, and the experience is personal.  Two thumbs up (held over the head, palms turned forward -- now inhale through the nose...).


No comments: