Wednesday, January 13, 2010


The people at Thai Away home are starting to look for me several times a week, as did my friends at Steamrollers.  So many commitments; I feel like I'm dating two great people and I can't imagine being with either one forever.  Anyway, I mixed it up and opted for the red curry with green peppers, broccoli, red peppers, spinach and cauliflower special this week, which came with rice, veggie wontons and a side salad.
 
My other meals of the week: Veggie steamrollers, veggie subs on honey oat, banana-strawberry-spinach-ice cube smoothies, peanut butter (only roasted peanuts) and bananas, cucumber and avocado sandwiches, carrots, carrot juice and two apples... oh, and frozen yogurt once... I'm sure some morsels escape me at the moment.

After our run tonight, I loaded up on spaghetti gamberetti, house salad and some really good yet thick-as-a-brick bread.

No comments: