Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Late night trip to the store for apples, mixed seeds with raisins, bananas and avocados (avocadoes?). I didn't eat all of this for dinner. I ate none of it, in fact. I felt full just looking at the pile of food on my desk.

This morning, another spinach-strawberry-cayenne-water smoothie. Sunflower seeds and raisins.

During lunch hour I invested in peace of mind at the windy beach, on the rocks.

Took the bus for once to Kensington Park for a Re-Ups softball game. Fun game of smoothly executed plays and strong defence. De-fence, de-fence. We won. I don't remember the score. It doesn't count anyway because Michelle didn't show.

After the game, we went to Duffin's Doughnuts. Or Donuts. I didn't check the name. I didn't eat anything there, either. Instead, I took the bus downtown and grabbed a Tommy veggie-style steamroller since I walked right by the place on my way home (I'd exited the bus a few streets early when I saw the long line-up waiting for the 22 at Burrard Station.) This is all very interesting and serious. I did take photos of the food but my camera card is being testy.

No comments: