Monday, May 25, 2009

Arugula Smoothies are Decent

Breakfast smoothie:

Banana
Spinach
Strawberries
pinch of cayenne
water

Snack smoothie:

Banana
Peach
Mango
Strawberries
pinch of cayenne
water

Arugula Smoothie:

Arugula
Banana
Peach
Mango
Strawberries
pinch of cayenne
water

The arugula smoothie was all right. I'd expected a spicy result, but instead was pleasantly greeted by a taste that I don't recall right now as I drank the smoothie several hours ago, but I recall that I wholly liked it.

Later for dinner, I had a vegetarian deluxe steamroller #3. Soon I'll be getting a free burrito, says the guy who works there. Saweeet. Bittersweet -- it'll mark the end of my patronage; once they give me something for free, I never return. Just ask the people at Baguette Time and Red Burrito.

Biked around the seawall with Goran before the rains came. No rains came, just clouds and a few people out for their evening workouts. The rains are holding off for now. I'm hoping it rains tonight so the baseball diamond is dry by game time tomorrow evening.

Back to the seawall: total time to skate/bike around crowded seawall the other day: 41 minutes. Today: 37 minutes, going at a leisurely pace.

No comments: