Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ultimate is Okay

I woke up thirsty so I've been drinking more water lately. It's the summer heat, I tell ya. For breakfast I managed three cups of the hottest cayenne smoothie ever (with a soothing banana, strawberries, spinach). Two grapefruits from Kin's Market later, then some handpicked cashews earned a spot on the menu because I like them.

Spent the afternoon at the beach doing my 'work'. Came home and made a good ol' kale and avocado salad with tomatoes and cucumber for dinner.

After dinner, played frisbee ('threw a disc' for the purists) at Second Beach with Goran. Goran is the ultimate Ultimate player, and I am not.

Naturally, he didn't want to be seen fraternizing with me.    ---------------->


Post-disc smoothie: banana-strawberry-banana-cayenne-clementine-spinach-water. What a fan-freaking-tastic day! (I used to be a sarcastic kid. I still say the same things as I did back then, but now I mean them.)

No comments: