Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ants (Not to Eat)


This is a photo from yesterday. I ate the same things today, with the addition of a salad + avocado and campari tomatoes.

Today was so fun! I always look forward to softball team practices. Our first game is on the 28th... the day after I've completed my 90 days of mostly raw (64 consecutive days I think of completely raw salads and smoothies, etc.). Woohoo. I'll continue to eat mainly fresh plant foods, especially since summer is coming to Canada shortly and I'll have flavourful home-grown foods to appreciate.

Anyway, the rain held off for the Vancouver Sun Run and for most of our afternoon practice. A wispy shower started on the walk home, and tonight the rain is coming down with conviction.

Dinner: Some seeds and a smoothie with strawberries and grapefruit. And water. Water is my friend. The sound of rain is distracting me -- I can hear it on the pavement outside. Ah, ideal sleeping weather. Almost too good. I'm aiming to wake up by 6:30 a.m. tomorrow so I can bike to depot 32 and do my weekly bidding....

Also, here's an unedited clip of Michelle talking about the possible explanations for the strange ant behaviour we witnessed this afternoon after softball:


And here's the distorted edited version that makes me laugh:

No comments: