Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Smoothies and Omelettes Again


Today, while listening to the saddest songs I could handle on replay for 17 minutes, I made myself an omelette. Twice! Immersion speeds up the process of learning. The learning is that omelettes make me want to sleep, so I shouldn't eat those in the morning. Soporific. I'm exercising my vocab. grapefruit strawberry spinach smoothie

I was out of bed before 7 a.m. today, which was a surprising feat for me. Happy dance. Building momentum. Finally submitted my résumé to a couple of places. I erased the "shows initiative" stuff just to keep myself aligned with my current truth, as my truth I think is the most important thing with which to align. My truth is the source of my power. POWER. Mmmhmm. I didn't mention that part in the résumé, though; I like to exercise my good judgment on occasion, just so that it's ready for action in case I ever decide to call upon it in an emergency.

Oh right, this blog is about food. A green smoothie for breakfast! The grapefruit is doing a number on my teeth sensitivity-wise, so I opted to halve the number of smoothies today and double the number of omelettes, as mentioned. Good call. Good thing I was productive in the morning. Follow-through! A concept attractively foreign to me yet intoxicatingly effective. I just threw a bunch of words together for that sentence to see what would happen. I suggest taking more care when it comes to choosing the components of one's life, otherwise the result might not make sense, or worse, say something you don't actually intend. Luckily for me, everything always works out in my favour.... Perhaps I shouldn't end this with an ellipsis.

No comments: