Sunday, March 28, 2010



March 21st: the "vegetarian" option at Burgers, Etc. 
(fries with bbq sauce, cheese and kidney beans).  The day 
before this, I was making my own roadkill by driving around 
(okay, on a straight road) a manual transmission vehicle, courtesy 
of Shappy.  Thanks for your faith in me and for your high tolerance for swearing.


(Some stuff I was eating a few weeks ago during postie days...)



I biked to North Van for an afternoon of relaxation in the park a weekend or two ago.  I was under-dressed -- I overheat when I bike uphill... sitting in a park at 5pm, I cooled down quickly.  Paul brought me 
some decaffeinated green tea with lemon so I didn't freeze my 
ass off. The toy dog warmed my heart also.


Another shot of my favourite place at the moment 
(North Van).  A shot of the mountains from under Lion's Gate Bridge on my bike ride home from 
Capilano Delivery Centre, at around 9:30am last week.


After some softball practice today, I made a smoothie (the usual) and this sandwich. 
(Avocado, aged white cheddar, cucumbers, green leaf lettuce, sweet 
red bell peppers, red onion, campari tomatoes. Simple and good.)
 Just in time for the rain.  Cozy times ahead.



No comments: