Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Long days and good food.  I have photos of this past week's fuel but blogger does not want to allow uploads, or perhaps the glitch is specific to the particular browser I'm using.  Still, Opera all the way.

I have raw pumpkin seeds sitting on my desk beside two larabars that were on sale at Choices.  I stocked up last week; it was a Friday.  Bad decision.  I ate all the bars before Monday, so I had nothing for snack!  Water doesn't quite cut it these days.  I can walk for miles and miles and miles and then nap and then eat a lot.  Yesterday when I went to Choices to buy dinner (strawberry rhubarb pie, almonds (chocolate-covered), a deluxe veggie steamroller, avocado, quesadilla... I was hungry), I grabbed a few more larabars.  Woohoo.  Raw bars, my happy start to the 5am day.

No comments: