Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amendment to last week's running stats: we ran a mere 32 laps, not the triumphant 33.  I must have been thinking about Jesus, as per usual.

This week we ran 34 laps. Why?  Why the hell not?!  I didn't have a goal in mind, but because I hang out with people who do, I ended up running 34 laps.  I would have stopped at 7.  No, I wouldn't have been out there running in the first place.  Yay for me that I surround myself with winners.

I've been eating mainly bananas, spinach, frozen strawberries (smoothies); bananas and peanut butter (a new obsession that keeps me powered on days when I'm active and don't have time to eat until eight hours later); pasta with organic tomato sauce and avocado; and my steamrollers.  Occasionally I'll opt for a veggie curry combination plate from Thai Away Home when I'm feeling cozy.  I like to play with my rice and let it absorb all the coconut curry while I read my books on mindfulness

After finishing the run last night I couldn't finish my #3 veggie steamroller; a good trade-off.

And here's one of the pasta meals I've been making, inspired by my stay in North Van.


Fancy presentation, I know.  And yes, I ate it out of the pot like that because I can and I like to.

No comments: