Tuesday, July 14, 2009



Menu! Spinach smoothie as pictured above, some cherries, leftover chickpeas and quinoa. I was overflowing with tons of energy to burn, so I opted to bike uphill to Willow and 26th for our suspenseful yet ultimately victorious Re-Ups softball game this evening. Softball and biking are my meditations. Two of them. In highschool I used to read The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius; perhaps I'll revisit his words. I wonder what kind of foods were his favourites...? (Can you read through that attempt to make this tangent topical?) Anyway. After softball we (Re-Ups) headed to Anna's and Duncan's place for a viewing of major league baseball bloopers while I sat and ate too many salted pistachio nuts. Afterwards, biked home, stayed up too late and am now going to bed! A good day of good food and good works and good peoples.

No comments: