Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Was it yesterday that I ate the pizza for breakfast?  Yes.  At some point during the day I ate 2 poached eggs with green peas and avocado.  Later, a grapefruit... And then I had another whole pizza for dinner -- the mushroom-garlic combo that I like to save for nights on which I'm doing social things.

Today for breakfast: a grapefruit...a smoothie with banana and frozen berries (strawberries and blueberries) with 2 chard leaves and the remaining spoonful of cacao.  Cashews for snack, another grapefruit; curried vegetables with rice from Thai Away Home at noon.  I think that's it.

Then exercise!  In the cold!  8 km of it.

And I'm pleased that Danny won last night.  (Biggest Loser talk.)

2 comments:

Youshouldrunwithmetoo said...

8 km! WOW! U r becoming a running? or is it biking? machine!

Sonya said...

Running! Sucks! ;) But yes, the feeling afterwards is nice.