Saturday, April 10, 2010

One day this week I went to The Foundation for carrot-ginger soup and goman salad (spinach with sesame seeds and I think a peanut-y sauce. I don't know what it is but I like it.)  I order the goman salad every time I go.  It has a unique taste, but it's a salad best enjoyed with another dish to create some variation for your palate.  The carrot-ginger soup, however, I could eat on its own all day.  And I did, because I'm a slow eater.

I didn't notice the slow service; the key is to eat with someone whose 
company you enjoy / someone with whom you can talk for hours.  
Problem solved. 


And here's a photo of North Van looking reliably beautiful.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mmmmmm. I must make another trip there! The photos look really yummy. I like the colour of the table top too!

Sonya said...

Yeah, I prefer it to The Naam. Don't tell anyone. ;)