Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Close your eyes...close your eyes... breathe the air... out there... fantasize, fantasize we are open..."  I'm listening to The Cranberries.  I haven't eaten any in a while; my smoothies these days are mainly strawberry/banana/spinach mixtures.  I don't know which meals to update you on today... Hi Mom...

I have 2 avocados on my windowsill, ripening (it's raining outside).

The other day I went to Seattle on a spontaneous roadtrip.  We chose the sunniest day of the week and had a grand ol' time navigating through the local bike shops and a million, "What can I help you find today"s for clipless pedals and dorky road shoes.  I didn't get any, if you know what I mean, but I did buy some Rosarita refried beans, Tillamook cheese (no animal rennet), and some Seventh Generation toilet paper.


My favourite homemade meal of the week goes to some baked Yukon Gold potatoes with dried herbs, campari tomatoes and red peppers as the prestigious base, topped with an elegant showing of too much sliced cheese, a spoonful of refried beans and half an avocado.

No comments: