Monday, December 21, 2009

Last night I ate mixed veggies in a yellow coconut curry, with rice, salad and a deep-fried veggie spring roll that let loose all my inhibitions.  I use fancy plates, I know.



For breakfast I ate a banana with some peanut butter on it.

Somehow, this inner seal on the peanut butter made my day.  I'm a sucker for thoughtful marketing gimmicks, dammit!  Whatever; little touches go far.  Kudos to Kraft for capitalizing on my pre-route anxiety during the busiest week of the year.  KUDOS. <-- I stole the all-capitals thing from Michelle.




Had a busy day of North Van adventures.  I didn't bring any food or water with me today.  Right now I'm zonked.  Wiped.  Ready for bed.

On my way home, I picked up a veggie burrito.

That's it.

Oh, and a dear in #309 left me a Christmas card with a Tim Horton's gift certificate inside.  I know I said to Michael that her thinking of the lowly postie, 'makes me want to cry,' but what you may not know is that I actually did cry a little about it.  Why?  I don't know... maybe because I like people and I'm exhausted  and have no energy available to repress emotion or something.  Goodnight.

No comments: