Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Real Chocolate Cake; Vegetable Pie; With Salad; Snow. & Harry Potter, that asshole.


On Wednesday (a week ago) we baked a chocolate cake -- a real one, with melted chocolate and butter! -- and a vegetable pie (with crème fraiche and grated parmesan cheese on top) in record time so we could catch the 9:30pm viewing of the latest Harry Potter movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, PART 1.  Swann didn't understand the British accents, and I didn't understand what was happening with the sauce recipe, but it all turned out well in the end.  Actually the movie didn't end; the credits rolled midway and left me hungering for more, more!  I want to know what happens next!  If you want to know how we made the foods pictured above, I'll tell you in a couple of months to a year when I download a leaked copy of Part 2.  It's only fair.

No comments: