Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wholesome foods plus canned organic refried beans. Do not mix.








These are all the foods I've been eating lately.  Spinach and red cabbage salad with grapefruit was my main course yesterday, preceded by a spinach smoothie with strawberries and cacao.  Today's menu featured refried organic beans with green chili peppers and avocado.

Check out the spread of groceries on my desk.  I know you want them all in their wholesomely fruitastic glory.  You can't have my harddrives, though.  I left that Mozart cd in the photo because it's always sitting there, and also I wanted to look pretentiously learned.  It was a gift from my Grandmother a few Christmases ago (the cd, not the pretentiously learned look).  Usually I download music.  Why do I feel myself getting defensive?  I KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD MUSIC, PEOPLE!

For dinner, I ate the remaining half of a pineapple. I got some exercise this evening and came home to some pinto beans, avocado, cucumber and carrots. I'm not sure if that's a great combination. Should be fine. I have some quinoa on the stove, steaming, but I'm too full already.

No comments: