Sunday, September 13, 2009

Guess who is simultaneously steering the momentum train and enjoying the ride?!  That guy on the left and also, Me! Yes!  I've finished all my exams as of... NOW.


I have the best friends in the world.  Yes.  And they live by their own rules -- their own inner code of just lawlessness.

Was up way too early again and sleepwalked through the eating of one tasteless white peach for breakfast.  After my exam I replenished my silo for mental fuel with some day-old quinoa and a spinach smoothie with strawberries and cacao.  (And a chocolate brownie cookie for dessert.)

While madly scribbling out answers today and rewriting the rules of logic, I flung my eraser behind me.  I didn't swear outloud, though.  I just sat there for a moment, too nervous to turn around to pick it up lest the supervisor suspect I was trying to cheat by looking at someone else's calculus exam.  (Yes, each of us were writing an exam for a different course, but I'm paranoid like that during exams -- I never look anywhere but at the front of the room or down at my paper.  My back is ready for a massage right about now.)  Anyway, a thoughtful girl noticed my eraser come flying at her so she retrieved it and placed it gently beside me.  I let out an appreciative, "Thanks!" to which she gave an automatic, "You're welcome."  And then we both got automatic zeros.

Kidding.  Hot action time!

2 comments:

Michael said...

seriously...i have to stop striking this retarded pose every time your camera makes an appearance.

Sonya said...

But it's funny and life-embracing.